Dubbo Zoo and Cave Trip
DUBBO ZOO AND WELLINGTON CAVES
A great Aussie experience not to be missed.
Take a trip up to the central north of NSW to see the very unique Dubbo Zoo and the spectacular Wellington Caves.
We only need 20 people (UWS Students & external friends welcome) in order for the trip to go ahead.
No need to worry if we run out of seats, if there is more interest we will hire an extra bus....The more the merrier!
- Mon 23rd & Tues 24th July, 2012
|Buses depart UWS Bankstown Campus
7am Monday, returning 8pm Tuesday.
|Includes:||What to Bring:|
- Entry to Dubbo Zoo
- Return bus travel to Dubbo
- 1 night accommodation
- Wellington Cave guided tour
- Phosphate Mine guided tour
- Monday lunch & dinner, Tuesday breakfast
- Sleeping bag,
- Towel & toiletries
- Hat, sunscreen, sturdy walking shoes
- Swim wear + change of clothes
- Water bottle
- Spending money